Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Heart Mother

One day my world came crashing down,I'll never be the same.They told me that my child was sick.I thought, "am I to blame"?I don't think I can handle this.I am really not that strong.It seemed my heart was breaking.I have loved him for so long.I will not give up on this child.I will listen to your advice.I will give my child any chance.No matter what the price.I will learn all that I need to help my child thrive.I'll even use that feeding tube.My child must survive!Will he need a lot of therapy?Will he gain the needed weight?Please God, help me do this.I will accept our fate.When the monitors beep at night, it serves as my reminder.How many parents would love that sound.Tomorrow I will be kinder.As another Angel earns his wings,I run to my child's bed.I watch him sleep for quite a while.I bend down and kiss his head.I cry for the parents whose hearts have been broken.I look to You wondering why?Oh Lord, I just can't know your ways....no matter how I try.And yet, I trust you hold his life, and guide us through each day.My mind says savor each moment he's here,but my heart begs, "PLEASE let him stay"!From pacing the surgical waiting room, to sitting by his bed.From wishing for a good nights sleep, to learning every med.From wondering, "will he be alright?", to watching him reach out his hands.With every smile my heart just melts, despite life's harsh demands.For all who see that faded line.I look to them and smile.You see my child is loved so much.I would face ANY trial.That scar I trace with my finger (It's the door to his beautiful heart).God must have known how much I'd love him (Just as He loved him from the start).A heart mom is always a heart mom.Now wise beyond her years.For those who have angels in heaven,Our hearts share in all of your tears.Every day I will try and remember,I was chosen for him (and no other).I will always embrace that beautiful day.......When I became a "Heart Mother"

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring break getaway!!!

So the place I love the best iS Hawaii and why not go when you fly for free!!!

We packed up (OK it took me over a week to get it packed) and off we went!!!! The flights were full but the  Hawaiian Gods smiled down on us and all 10 of us got on!!!!

What an adventure people stared and counted and tried to figure out if they all were my kids and YES they are all mine!!!!

We got there one day before my grumpy wizard husband ( Jossy calls him that since sometimes he is grumpy) and went and did the COSTCO shopping and SAM'S and got the rental car and etc we had a fun KIDS day loud music n lots of fun

the week went by way too fast and I wish on the last day we would of just stayed a day or two it took almost two days to get us home as you will see from the photos the kids made due like always I am so blessed with good Kids

It is all over and we are home in a Hawaiian depression ( that's what you get when you get home and face the reality of being back home) and then I got the phone call from the hospital April 9th it is for the pre op cath and my heart hurts to hand my sweet baby boy over once again but it will be okay I just want it over so we can go on and enjoy the rest of his life and have many more adventures and yes I will take all of them again with me I miss the craziness when they are all gone !!!

Enjoy the photos and I am counting the days till we go back ( Yes I am already planning our summer trip there) I would move there in a heart beat !!!







 MY CRAZY KIDS .................... CONNOR RUNNING AWAY( YOULL SEE A TREND HE IS ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY NEVER STOPPING MY BOY!!!
 IF YOUR GRUMPY YOU GET BURIED AND ONLY  LET OUT WHEN YOUR HAPPY AGAIN!!!
 CONNOR MADE FRIENDS WITH THE LIFE GUARDS SO HE GOT VIP TREATMENT
 CONNORS FAVORITE PLACE TO BE, WE WENT OUT HE WOULD BE READY WITH HIS LIFE VEST !!! IT WAS HIS BOAT

 ON THE LAST DAY WE HAD A LITTLE RAIN SO THIS HOW YOU FIT TEN PEOPLE IN A SUN SHADE!!!


 OUR ADVENTURE HOME FLIGHT DELAYED 5 HOURS AND THEN ANOTHER 5 HOURS IN LOS ANGELES BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T ROLL US OVER TO THE NEXT FLIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT HONOLULU THANKS DELTA FOR A AWAKENING HOW PEOPLE ARE TREATED IN LAX!!!!  I WILL NEVER BE THAT RUDE TO ANY OF MY PASSENGERS THEY NEED TO CLEAN UP THERE ACT THERE, WHAT A TIME!!!





1 comment:

Angee and Thom said...

I'm so glad you took a break. Good luck on the 9th We are a week behind you.