Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Heart Mother

One day my world came crashing down,I'll never be the same.They told me that my child was sick.I thought, "am I to blame"?I don't think I can handle this.I am really not that strong.It seemed my heart was breaking.I have loved him for so long.I will not give up on this child.I will listen to your advice.I will give my child any chance.No matter what the price.I will learn all that I need to help my child thrive.I'll even use that feeding tube.My child must survive!Will he need a lot of therapy?Will he gain the needed weight?Please God, help me do this.I will accept our fate.When the monitors beep at night, it serves as my reminder.How many parents would love that sound.Tomorrow I will be kinder.As another Angel earns his wings,I run to my child's bed.I watch him sleep for quite a while.I bend down and kiss his head.I cry for the parents whose hearts have been broken.I look to You wondering why?Oh Lord, I just can't know your ways....no matter how I try.And yet, I trust you hold his life, and guide us through each day.My mind says savor each moment he's here,but my heart begs, "PLEASE let him stay"!From pacing the surgical waiting room, to sitting by his bed.From wishing for a good nights sleep, to learning every med.From wondering, "will he be alright?", to watching him reach out his hands.With every smile my heart just melts, despite life's harsh demands.For all who see that faded line.I look to them and smile.You see my child is loved so much.I would face ANY trial.That scar I trace with my finger (It's the door to his beautiful heart).God must have known how much I'd love him (Just as He loved him from the start).A heart mom is always a heart mom.Now wise beyond her years.For those who have angels in heaven,Our hearts share in all of your tears.Every day I will try and remember,I was chosen for him (and no other).I will always embrace that beautiful day.......When I became a "Heart Mother"

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My beautiful beautiful Birthday boy

Today's the day Connor is 3 !!!!!

He is amazing !!!!

Connor talks up a storm and copy's everything that is said good and bad makes me laugh he is amazing!!!

Last week he potty trained him self !!!  The best thing is that he says " I amazing " After he is done with using the potty

This boy of mine is so so smart and takes every little thing in,

 He plays on his Ipad and runs it better then I can

 knows how to look up apps and when he finds one he wants comes to me to put the password in and if I say no he runs to dad which never says no !

He is amazing

On the 19th of December we returned to Primaries children's for his 8 month check up since the Fontan and he is 38 inches tall 34 lbs and Sat's at 93 AMAZING

Dr Williams said whatever we are doing keep it up!!!
 In June we go back for a echo

Christmas was so much fun Joss and Connor were so fun to watch coming out to see what Santa had brought them, Connor's face was priceless he loves his play castle and choo choo

I cant not believe that it has been three years since we Life flighted his little body to Primary's

Three Open Heart Surgeries

Three Amazing years

This little boy makes our life amazing

Wishing for more & more birthdays and more amazing days watching him grow

My little boy you have my heart my love and soul you are my everything !!!!





Happy Birthday my Love

1 comment:

Angee and Thom said...

whaaa hooo Happy Birthday to you!